First of all, I tried little tricks to get some space in the disk to continue my work. You may guess what they might be. What I basically thought is to do something similar to performing disk clean up and running a Defragmentation for the disk as same as we perform such in the familiar Windows environment. My actions are listed below
Since the above tasks can be performed independently, I have made them available in a set of posts. If you want to perform any task, please click on the action you are interested in to view the specific post. Since these types of issues are an obvious headache for a beginner, I thought to make the things understand in an easier manner in those posts.